Week One – Homework
1. Click FILE / OPEN on the File menu in the upper-right-hand corner.
2. Type http://www2.fbi.gov/
Go to Fugitives (on the list on the left-hand side of the page under “Most Wanted” Click
Choose a month underlined in red and Click / click on your fugitive of choice
Click on any of the names in Red.
3. Read the story about the “most wanted” you clicked, then click the Back button
4. You are at the original FBI page. Now, click the Forward button to return to the
5. Click back to the original FBI page again and choose three additional hyperlinks
and read the contents.
6. Record the hyperlinks and one piece of information you found at each link.
7. Return to the FBI page and click one of the other options instead of “fugitives”. Record what
you have found at the link.
1. Name two ways to open a link to a file on the Internet.
2. How would you search for text in a document currently loaded in Internet Explorer?
3. How would you print a document currently loaded in Internet Explorer?
4. How do you return to the Home Page?
5. What is the Home Page?
6. How do you go back one document?
7. How do you go forward one document?
8. How do you view a history of all the documents you have gone to?